Thursday, December 4, 2008

Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl this year and I would like a subscription to Living Without Magazine...

Merry Christmas!
The Gluten Free Sleuth

I have been attending a Celiac support group for three months now. As I have shared with friends, I was hesitant to attend because I expected it to be some sort of, "Hi, my name is Becky and I am a Celiac*". It is not like that at all. I am getting to know some great people and I am learning a lot (some of which I would rather not know, but need to know).

















One thing that I have been introduced to is the Living Without Magazine. It addresses food allergies--soy, milk, nuts, etc.--but for our purposes, it is full of gluten-free recipes and resources. It is one periodical where you will pay attention to the advertizements!

They have a website and this link takes you to the page where you can prescribe to the magazine and/or sign up for regular emailings of gf recipes.
_________________________________
*For the record: I have not been diagnosed, so I am not sure if I am merely gluten intolerant or have Celiac's disease...but the pain's the same either way.

No comments: