Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Color ME happy tonight!







Paper friend Frank linked to this wonderful blog, Smitten Kitchen, that comes out of New York. When I first clicked on it, I spent some time drooling and wishing that I wasn't gluten intolerant. Sure, THAT's productive. Then I saw this little Google search rectangle in the upper left and decided to give it a shot. Well, this woman has head of us, because the search yielded quite a few hits. I clicked on link number two and found her gluten free archive.

You just might find your next most favorite recipe in the world on this site, so get to digging! While you are looking, don't just restrict yourself to the recipes specifically labeled as gluten free, or you might miss some great and naturally gluten free recipe like her Lemon Mint Granita. Looks cool and refreshing for the coming summer heat.

No comments: