Here there be cookies.

Here there be cookies. (Blogger uses cookies, folks, but I am sure they are gluten free.)

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Gluten Free Mama is up to something...

*













...and you might want to click on over to her site and become a follower. She is doing this instead of sending out newsletters now and she is giving prizes to the first, second and third hundredth followers. I was only number 21, so I won't be trying her pie crust for free, but she has some great recipes over there and is definitely worth following; for example, her Chocolate Cherry Muffins look amazing. Don't miss the Gluten Free Mama products.

Cooking with MicheleTM
Someone sent me to this blog and though it is NOT a gluten free zone, she has a lot of really unique and lovely recipes that are naturally gluten free. This is another great resource for the hungry and glutenless.
..................................................................
*The photo has nothing to do with either of these blogs. It is of a rose that my husband brought in from our yard and I wanted to jazz things up a bit.

No comments: