Saturday, September 5, 2009

New Yellow Bricks and an exciting find.

Two new bloggers in my list of followers: Betsy from Chicago, who has been gluten free for ten years (you can bet I will be tapping her blog for that wisdom you can only gain through experience)
AND
Elizabeth the collegiate, who is a wee babe on the blog scene. Since school is probably already in session for her, she may not be able to post too often, but I love the name of her blog!
Welcome aboard, ladies!

AND FINALLY,
A number of my friends use this lady's blog as a resource for meal planning and I had been told she has some gluten free recipes, but I have been making menus and as I was looking through her site as various recipes, she does them all gluten free.

1 comment:

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.