Sunday, September 13, 2009

This and That

I haven't tried all of the products I link to, I just find them and post them...both for you and for me, for future reference. I search my blog a lot.

Products
Klondike Bars Type gluten in the Ask bubble in the upper right and see what comes up. What a great format for dealing with FAQ's. Kudos to Klondike.

Questions answered about all things Xanthan Gum.

I so appreciate the variety of flour alternatives available to us through Bob's Red Mill.

The Dippy Chick Company These dips are FREE. Not free as in no cost to you, silly; they are clearly labeled if they are gluten free, dairy free, sugar free, sodium free, and etc.

Here are some gluten free cosmetic options: A list you have to pay to get, and a blog devoted to this, but there hasn't been a post since May. If you have found a good list of products you would like to share, please leave a comment and I will add updates as they come in.

Junket Desserts Lots of gluten free options for the sugarly inclined. For those that don't say gluten free at the outset, like the first product on the page, ALL NATURAL GLUTEN FREE Dutch Chocolate Ice Cream Mix, if you click on the individual dessert mixes, it says right under the list of ingredients whether or not it contains gluten. Very nice of them!

Another blogger
That blog links to The Gluten Free Post and I plan to do some serious looking around. This blog seems to be more about what is happening and available in the gluten free world than what to make for dinner tonight, but it is packed with information.

No comments: