Here there be cookies.

Here there be cookies. (Blogger uses cookies, folks, but I am sure they are gluten free.)

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My niece, Beth and her fiance, Jake

...will be spending some time at my blog, I'm afraid. They just found out that Jake can't have gluten, dairy, eggs or peanuts! It is times like these that I am grateful for my problem. Hopefully I can be a help to them as they traverse this rocky path.





Jake,
Check out Lara Bars. Some of them will fit with your diet and they are a tasty, ready to eat food. I like their Cherry Pie bar. Check out the ingredients of each flavor. I get them at Fred Meyer. Also, I found a Just Fruit Bar in the diet bars section at Winco. It is free of everything you need it to be and it is like a thick fruit leather. Very good. You can also eat the rotisserie chicken at Costco. Look around at Costco, they are carrying a lot of gluten free stuff.

I am adding a new label - JAKE - so you can click on it for any tips I come up with for you. I will be praying for both of you.

:) Aunt Bee

1 comment:

Sanstrom Seven said...

Isn't it a comfort when we can look at one of our struggles and see something good come from it? It's just one more reminder that God loves us and has great plans for us! I just love your sweet, generous, helpful heart, Becky!