Monday, March 22, 2010

Sleuth's Up

Too much to accomplish this week to do a proper post, but I want to let you in on a few things I have run across.

The gluten free life
First, through facebook I have found a very helpful place on the web: Gluten Freeville. You need to read this important information concerning an FDA recall of Gluten Free Naturals mixes there. Then if you are on facebook, you should become a fan of their page. The posts and discussion topics are extremely helpful. It is a great place to offer and receive information about this gluten free life.

I don't completely understand about the IgA deficiency discussed at the Merck Manuals website, but it is important information.

Products
You can order gluten free baking mixes from Astoria Mills.

Gluten Freeville has been talking about these Sandwich Petals. Today they are half price (BOGO). I am not sure if this is the case every Monday, or just this one, but they look pretty good.

Have a blessed day!

No comments: