Here there be cookies.

Here there be cookies. (Blogger uses cookies, folks, but I am sure they are gluten free.)

Friday, July 9, 2010

Gobble. Gobble. Gobble.

In May I posted a recipe for Honey-Mustard Turkey Legs and yesterday I made them again, but I cooked them all day in the crock pot instead of baking them in the oven. I used 6 turkey legs, 1 cup of Basmati rice, salt to taste and the rest was the same as before except I didn't use the seasonings. This is such a nice recipe folks. Easy and the turkey is falling-off-the-bone delicious. I am really amazed at how well the turkey and honey-mustard flavors combine. This time, I bothered to plate some and take a picture. I served it with a fresh green salad (excellent addition), but in the photo the turkey is only sporting a garnish.

No comments: