Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Announcement: The Sleuth has a Store!

Notice my new page? The Gluten Free Sleuth Store is open for business! I have been wanting to open an online store for some time now, but it has taken a while to pull everything together. I thought it would be a fast thing to set up, but I thought wrong. There were a lot of kinks to work out and so far I only have one design, but I plan to develop more. I do them on my own computer rather than working with the tools available at Zazzle and my desire is to incorporate more of my own artwork. 

I really like the way my first design came out and I hope you will too. It is specifically to promote and clarify the gluten issue. This one is really best for girls. I do plan to create some more manly design in the future.

I can also do some custom images. I will be doing more with the No Kidding concept, including other allergens and I can make them fit your specific restrictions. This will probably be my next project. I will let you know when that happens and you can email me then with your requests.

No comments: