Here there be cookies.

Here there be cookies. (Blogger uses cookies, folks, but I am sure they are gluten free.)

Saturday, November 6, 2010

FYI

I posted a new item under Snack Attack.
I think a little more cocoa than I used might be better
and perhaps a little bit of maple syrup...
I have been busy lately and haven't been as creative in my cooking. I have been using recipes I already have or going with simple foods. I should get back into a make-it-up-as-I-go-along mode soon. The holidays are coming right up!

In the meantime, I found this recipe for No Gluten, No Dairy, No Eggs, No Soy, No Kidding Pizza Crust (with toppings suggestions) at the Allergy Free Desserts blog and I can't wait to try it! Gotta find some of that fine rice flour I keep reading about, but in the meantime, I will probably try it with brown rice flour from Bob's Red Mill.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Becky I recently found (on some random web site) a gf pizza crust recipe that was easy and good! It was a pleasure to eat pizza that night!

Becky, slave of Christ said...

Nice! Would you mind sharing the recipe? We need to take time to catch up, Jennifer. I have missed you. I was happy even to have a brief hello last week.