Here there be cookies.

Here there be cookies. (Blogger uses cookies, folks, but I am sure they are gluten free.)

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sleuth: Going to the Dogs

For some reason I am having a hard time
 with formatting around the pictures
lately. It is making me crazy,
but I have decided not to lose sleep over it.
I have never been a big dog fan. Our family had dogs when I was little, and I did love having them around, but they have bad breath and they poop in the yard.

The cute little dust mops in the photos belong to a dear friend, and they went camping with us over Labor Day, and I must admit - I enjoyed them. Probably because I wasn't responsible for them in any way. I could just enjoy their energy and fluffiness.

You may be wondering what dogs have to do with a blog about food intolerance. Plenty.* That is why I am writing this post silly!

Elias, an amazing dog belonging to celiac, Hollie  Scott, is a dog I would love to own (or another dog with his amazing skills will do, thank you). Someone needs to give one of these away on their blogs. Now THAT would be a contest I would enter! Read about Elias and Hollie in this USA Today article.








. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 
*Plenty is not the right word in this case, but it is usually the appropriate response to that sort of question.

No comments: