Here there be cookies.

Here there be cookies. (Blogger uses cookies, folks, but I am sure they are gluten free.)

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sleuthing the Breadbox

Lately, I have been having this for breakfast. I didn't stage it for the photo; I just decided when I was eating it that I should mention it to you.

Waffle, frozen blueberries (I have to brush my teeth, my tongue and my lips to de-blue them after I eat this!), and banana. I usually slice the banana more, but this morning I just chopped 'em up with my spoon. A spoon is not a precision cutting tool.

The waffles are really tasty, but they are not soy free. The breakfast actually holds me until lunch time.

I haven't given up on quinoa. Just taking a little break.

No Gluten, No Dairy, No Eggs, No Kidding!

If you are thinking you would like to try a new gluten-free bread, now would be a good time. Rudi's is offering a $1 off coupon and for each download they are giving a dollar to The National Foundation for Celiac Awareness. This is not one I can eat as it has egg whites, like Udi's does, but it looks like it would be a pretty tasty bread. I like their website design.  :)

No comments: